Friday

currently love


i love this time of year. all the lights are strung and glowing and the holiday atmosphere gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling. i am constantly listening to this christmas album and looking forward to making cards this weekend. home is where i want most to be during this season, enjoying our decorated tree, cookie baking, and watching a plethora of christmas movies. enjoy your weekend.


: the tone of this album is easily addicting :


: these owls i enjoy all year long :

:image: tea-cup mug  (no longer available)

: drinking tea from this mug/cup makes my day a little sweeter :



: can not wait to start using my early christmas gift from my husband :



: great gift and christmas styling ideas in this issue :


2 comments:

  1. I love She and Him. Zoey is adorable and so talented. I also love all of the Christmas photos you posted. Everything Christmas makes me so happy :)

    Melissa
    http://miss-melissa.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you melissa! i too love zooey deschanels style...she brings pretty and dressing up back to women nowadays :)

    ReplyDelete