Friday

currently love

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:image: this little trusty notebook has carried all my ideas this month


the BIG holiday is upon us. i have been trying to squeeze every ounce of hours out of my days lately, just so i have something else to check off my list. i adore being in my kitchen preparing treats i have not attempted before (so far so good!) and dressing it all up in pretty packaging. i think, as i am getting older, i love mostly now the foods that holidays force us to make/eat rather than the gift aspect. i get more excited about the gathering of our family and special friends around the table more than anything else. enjoy your weekend and merry christmas :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:image: one piece of this white chocolate bark is delicious with coffee

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:image: this friendly reindeer greets us everyday in december

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:image: dusting homemade marshmallows. i used this recipe and they turned out fluffy and mouth-watering


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:image: my mother's silverware that i used as a child


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:image: our christmas tree. the woodland animals are my favorite.



2 comments:

  1. Oh my, that silverware is amazing. The larger stainer spoon! I would love to find an amazing set at a thrift.
    ~Amanda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much amanda! its a very special set. i too love the strainer spoon...i feel like i want to hang it on my wall somewhere. keep checking fleamarkets too. i've seen so many pretty utensils there!

      Delete